25% Share of 20/10 Annfield Street, EH6 4JJ

20/10 Annfield Street Edinburgh

Flat - Second Floor
Under Offer
2 Bedrooms
1 Baths
60 sqm


25% Share of 20/10 Annfield Street

Viewing is highly recommended for this fabulous 25% share in a two bedroomed second floor flat situated within a modern block in the popular Newhaven area of Edinburgh. Local amenities can be found nearby with the cosmopolitan area of The Shore offering a further choice of trendy bistros, bars and restaurants. The Ocean Terminal offers a multi-screen cinema, 24- hour gym, High Street stores and a further choice of bistros and bars. A good choice of public transport offers access to the City Centre and surrounding areas.

The property is well presented with solid oak flooring and tasteful décor throughout. The entrance hall offers a large walk-in storage cupboard and all rooms off. To the front the bright and spacious living room offers a Juliet balcony off to the side. The stylish newly fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, electric double oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer (70/30) and an integrated washing machine all to be included within the sale. There are two double bedrooms both of a similar size and an internal bathroom with 3-piece suite and electric Mira shower completing this property.

Please note that we are selling a 25% share of this property with Dunedin Canmore owning the remaining 75%. Any new purchaser must meet the eligibility criteria for shared ownership and will be required to undergo a financial assessment and approval by Dunedin Canmore directly at sharedowenership@dunedincanmore.org.uk. At the time of writing a monthly occupancy charge or approx. £324.40 is payable to Dunedin Canmore. This payment includes a monthly factoring charge to cover stair cleaning, ground maintenance, stair lighting/electricity and block buildings insurance.

Home Report

Sales Particulars

360° Tour


Type: Flat - Second Floor Under Offer

Price: £46,000

Bed Rooms: 2

Area: 60 sqm

Bathrooms: 1

Offer Type: Offers Over

Reception Rooms: 1

Contact Info


Arrange Viewing of Property

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Floor Plan


Similar Properties